Tuesday, August 2, 2011

China Glaze Celtic Sun

Hey girls! Today I've got a swatch of China Glaze Celtic Sun to show you. Celtic Sun is from the Summer 2008 Ink collection by China Glaze. It's a neon yellow with green undertones. I've layered it over a white polish in the photos below, but if you would like to see it on its own, click here




I totally love this polish! It's great for summer or any other time of the year if you want to make a statement. 

I've also got a few photos of three polishes I picked up the other day. I walked into my local drugstore and they had a bin of a whole bunch of old OPI polishes for $5 each, so 50% off. I rooted for a good ten minutes and found We'll Always Have Paris. I thought it'd be a great fall polish and then I learned that it's from the Fall 2008 collection, yay! Select Nicole by OPI polishes were $5/50% off as well so I picked up Yellow It's Me because I wanted a yellow that wasn't neon, lol! And last but not least I picked up the silver glitter Art Deco striper, I've already used it to do some glitter tips


 

Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment